[enjoyLIFErides] Join Us On February 27th For a FAMOUS DAVE'S Lunch!

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Sat Feb 5 18:06:45 CST 2005

Hello!

This is your official invite to the "Enjoy Life Lunch" to be held on
February 27th at Famous Dave's restaurant in Mountainside, NJ.  Please join
us!  The place is huge so it will keep us comfortable and the food is beyond
great.  They have healthy stuff for you boring people, but for the rest of
us, they have those Flintstone Sized meals that are just incredible!  My
personal favorite are the XXL Ribs.  ...Now I'm hungry!

THE RIBS:
http://www.famousdaves.com/ribs.cfm

FAMOUS DAVE'S BARBEQUE is located at:
1443 Route 22 East
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Phone:  908.232.5619
Fax:  908.232.5620
http://tinyurl.com/4wghg
They have at least part of their menu on the web site.

BASIC DIRECTIONS:
http://tinyurl.com/534tc

We will meet at 2:00 PM at the restaurant and take over their reserved room
just for us!  This is a family friendly event so feel free to invite the
wife, kids, friends, neighbors, etc.  The more the merrier as far as I'm
concerned!  Those who show up on a motorcycle (in February!?!) get free
bonus point credits - whatever that means...

For the famous ST crew, you know this place...  Let's see if we can take it
over!  This is an "open house" meal.  Start recruiting now!

Again, invite any friends or family you wish.  Just make sure you and they
RSVP to me on or before 2/24 as I need to provide the count to the
restaurant.  If they don't have eMail, they can call me 24/7 at 973-571-1456
and leave a message on extension 2.

Hope to see you ALL there!

Joe Agro
joe @ yunx .com
Ride a Motorcycle?  Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm