[enjoyLIFErides] Tomorrow's Ride (4/3)

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Sat Apr 2 20:31:55 CST 2005

Just so everyone stops sending me private eMails <grin> here is the official
answer...

The Polar Bear meet tomorrow will not be cancelled unless the building is
under water, there is a state of emergency, or some other non-predictable
mega-problem.

Thus...  I will be going regardless of weather conditions.  If it is real
bad, I'll be in the cage.  I will, however, make sure that I'm at the West
Orange, New Providence and Walgreen's meeting locations at the specified
times in case some other folks ride or cage it too.

Weather doesn't look all that bad.  Showers possible and/or thunderstorms
passing through.  Chance of bright sun around 40-50%.  Chance of getting
soaked about the same but at least it'll be somewhat warm.

Other than seeing some folks, I'm really looking forward to that burger in
Clinton!  If we have enough folks, I would LOVE to split the 7 lb.
variety...  If not, I'll just have a 2 lb. version for myself.  :)

See you (?) all tomorrow!

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life?  eMail me!

Born once - Die twice.   Born twice - Die only once.  Your choice...