[enjoyLIFErides] ANNOUNCEMENT: Cedar Grove Bike Night Launch Date Set!

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Fri May 6 20:07:08 CDT 2005

Great news!  Just got back from meeting with the folks over at Jim Dandy's
in Cedar Grove.  It's a rib joint / bar / grill that I've been working with
for a few weeks to plan a weekly bike night.  You can see their site at:

http://www.jimdandysbarandgrill.com

We have finalized the launch date for the weekly bike night.  Every Monday
night starting 5/23, they will be opening the doors for us and anyone else
who wants to show up.  The kitchen will probably stay open until 10PM as
long as there are people there who want food.  There is parking in the rear
and along the main strip out front for plenty of bikes.

I expect this location to be a successful bike night location as it is
easily accessible from 23, 287, 80, 46, 280, GSP, 3, 4, etc.  The address
is:

Jim Dandy's
505 Pompton Avenue
Cedar Grove, NJ  07009
(973) 239-1400

I will be there on launch night (5/23) and look forward to hanging out with
anyone who wants to make the trip!  Invite some folks out to join us and
let's help this rider-friendly establishment create a successful event!

If you need directions, check out:

http:\\www.mapquest.com

or eMail me back and I'll be glad to personally help you out.

Also, a quick reminder that the Long Island Run is scheduled for the weekend
before the launch.  Departure from Summit Train Station on 5/14 (rain date
of 5/15). Gather at 8:00 AM with departure set for 8:30 AM.  eMail me for
details.

See you all on the road soon!!!

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life?  eMail me!

Born once - Die twice.   Born twice - Die only once.  Your choice...