[enjoyLIFErides] Long Island run & Misc. Info

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Tue May 10 20:28:13 CDT 2005

Lots of great stuff planned!  Here are some details about this Saturday's
ride as well as some additional ride opportunity details included below.
Some of these rides obviously conflict with other group rides.  If you don't
already have plans, join us!  If you go somewhere else, have a lot of fun
and Enjoy Life wherever you head off to!

DATE: Saturday, May 14th, rain date Sunday the 15th
Time:  Gather 8:00am, Depart 8:30am
Arrive with a full gas tank.  Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, and a Diner are
across the street from the train station.
Route:
78 East to 1-9 South to 439 West to 278 East to Goethals Bridge to Verrazano
Bridge to Southern Sate Parkway East to Meadowbrook Parkway South to Ocean
Parkway East to Robert Moses Causeway North to Montauk Highway (Rt. 27 East)
South Hampton. Then back roads through Sag Harbor and back onto Montauk
Highway
to Montauk Point.

We will be going through Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau and Suffolk
Counties, The Hamptons, Sag Harbor, and the Town of Montauk.  On the return
trip we will be riding through Manhattan and taking the Holland Tunnel or
the
George Washington Bridge, depending on where you what to re-enter "The
Garden
State".  The only toll I expect is $6 at the Goethals bridge.  Please have
Easy-Pass or $6 ready to minimize fumbling at the toll plaza.

We will be following the Ocean around Brooklyn and will be going through
Jones Beach State Park.

Expect an interesting, different day.  Mileage going out should be around
175.  Return, about 150.

DATE: Saturday, May 21 - NEVROC Bug Run.  Portland, PA to Hancock, PA via
Route 97 and back.

DATE: Monday, May 23 - Enjoy Life / Jim Dandy's Bike Night launch in Cedar
Grove.  (973) 239-1400

DATE: Saturday, July 30 - The Ride!  Our biggest event of the year.  See
www.youthelate.com for full details.

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 Vulcan 750 (For Sale!!!)

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?