[enjoyLIFErides] Next Saturday's Bug Run and Today's LIR

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Sat May 14 21:47:52 CDT 2005

Next Saturday's Bug Run and Today's LIR:

Our next run is this coming Saturday, May 21.  This is the Annual Northeast
VROC Bug Run we are joining. We will run 191 to Hancock, NY - Lunch in
Hancock. Proceed on 97 So. through the Hawks Nest to Port Jervis. - Regroup
and continue to ride or split up - time/rider dependent. I will meet folks
at the Dunkin' Donuts in Cedar Grove on Route 23 / Pompton Avenue (mile
marker 1 or 2).  I'll be there at 8:00 AM and we will depart at 8:30 AM for
Portland, PA.  GC may meet people at the Summit Train Station.  If you would
rather meet there, let me know via eMail and I'll put you in touch with him.
For those of you farther out towards PA, I can tell you that the run starts
on 611 right over the bridge where 46 in NJ meets PA.  You come over the
bridge and into PA, make the right onto the 611 ramp and make a left at the
end of the ramp onto 611.  Head down into town and on the right is a small
cafe (closed) and you will see bikes parked there.  That should be the
group...  There is a gas station a few hundred feet further down 611.  Meet
in Portland at 9:30.  Departure is 10 AM SHARP.

Preliminary reports on the Long Island Run are that 7 riders total went and
they all had a great time.  I walked into my front door last night at 3 AM
and had every intention on at least going to the send-off point to greet
everyone, but alas, could not drag myself out of bed when the time came...
I was totally exhausted from 200+ miles in the car cramped with teens and
luggage driving to camp.  Then setting up and facilitating a night of
"stuff" for them a bit including a bonfire and some heavy equipment
moving...  and then the drive home starting at 1:30 AM from Route 115 in
PA...  (Susan, near you?)  This morning at 10 AM, I had a family commitment
and then again tonight until 10 PM...  In a few hours I have to drive back
out to PA to tear down camp and drive them all back to NJ by 11 AM tomorrow
morning...  Sorry I couldn't join all of you!!!  How was the Thai food?

Hope to have a full report from someone soon.  They should be walking in
their front doors right about now from the last cell phone call I got.

Who went and please post details!

Joe in Northern, NJ
V#8013 '86 VN750 (For Sale!!!)

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Young Life?  eMail me!

Born once - Die twice.   Born twice - Die only once.  Your choice...

Cedar Grove, NJ Bike Night! (973) 239-1400