[enjoyLIFErides] Tonight & July 30th

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Mon Jul 11 06:20:18 CDT 2005

TONIGHT: Tonight is the first "good" night for us at the Cedar Grove bike
night we have been trying to launch.  The weather is cooperating (HOT!) and
there are no holidays to mess with our schedules.  If you are free, come
join us!  I show up around 6:30 PM or so.  You can get directions by calling
them at (973) 239-1400 or check out a map.  They are located right next to
the Cedar Grove Post Office where mile marker 2 or 3 would be on Route 23.
Last week was a holiday and the week before it rained and there were only
three of us there.  You don't want me to eat all those wings and pulled pork
sandwiches alone, do you?!?  My wife and belt will thank you personally.
<grin>

July 30th: The Ride 2005!  You have been receiving my notes on this one.  It
is shaping up to be a great event this year.  If you haven't checked it out
yet, go to www.youthelate.com and do so.  I'll leave it at that for now but
will send out new information on how it is developing and our plans to
attend/participate later on.

Have a great day!  Ride fast and far and most of all, safe!

Joe

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Cedar Grove, NJ Bike Night! (973) 239-1400