[enjoyLIFErides] Update on The Ride 2005

Enjoyliferides at yunx.com Enjoyliferides at yunx.com
Fri Jul 22 11:33:04 CDT 2005

Just a real quick update.  The event is looking great!  All we need now is
perfect weather and I'm SURE we will have the largest crowd to date.  If you
haven't forwarded the information (www.youthelate.com) to other riders yet,
this is the time to do it.  The more people we have show up, the more fun we
have and the more money we raise for the scholarship fund.

The corporate donations are starting to flow in. So far the following have
donated:
(In Alphabetical Order)

Bangkok Kitchen - (973) 618-9975 (The promoter's favorite restaurant!)
Blue Bird School Bus Company - www.blue-bird.com
Captain Tom, professional impersonator / entertainer
DARE - www.dare.com
Hot Dog Johnnys - www.hotdogjohnny.com
Kawasaki Global / Riders of Kawasaki
N.J. Highlanders Motorcycle Club - (973) 835-2456 and (973) 835-5043
Newark Bears Baseball Team - www.newarkbears.com
Sussex Motorsports (Start Location) - (973) 875-5400
WKTU Radio FM (May not be "G" rated- www.ktu.com)
www.YUNX.com has mirrored The Ride 2005 Web Site

Most notably, Sussex Motorsports has not only agreed to open the doors for
us at the launch point but will have an outdoor tent sale at the same time
we are there.  Should be a great day.

See you on the 30th.

Joe in Northern, NJ  -  V#8013-R

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Cedar Grove, NJ Bike Night! (973) 239-1400